Notice anything different about us?
If you’re a regular visitor to the Fitzpatrick Referrals website, you’ll notice something a little different about us!
We’re delighted to unveil today our totally revamped website which we have developed to better serve your information needs.
The site is a lot more than just a new look! We wanted to offer veterinary professionals specific and targeted information about the Fitzpatrick Referrals service, whilst offering pet owners a valuable resource with information more suited to their needs.
The main feature of the revamped site therefore is a split of information into our Veterinary Professionals Section and our Pet Owners section.
So what other changes have we made?
- Easy to navigate sections on each aspect of the Fitzpatrick Referrals service – Surgery, Diagnostics and Rehabilitation
- New online referral option
- Video guide to our Outpatient Advanced Diagnostic Imaging service
- Launch of our Mission, Vision and Values
- Launch of our Radiograph Reporting Service online with image upload facility
- Details of our Internship Programme
- More images of our state-of-the-art facilities
- Introductions and images for our surgical teams, our nurses, our rehabilitation team and our support team
- Launch of our 5 Promises to clients
- Launch of our Research Centre with searchable facility – a new resource for veterinary professionals and academics which brings together all of the research papers and studies carried out by the clinicians who work at Fitzpatrick Referrals
- New downloadable maps and directions to help you find us
We won’t be stopping there. Over the coming months you will see more new and exciting developments to the site. Like everything we do, we always want to get your feedback so if you have any comments about the new site, please click here and share them with us.
We hope you enjoy browsing the new Fitzpatrick Referrals website!