Outpatient Advanced Diagnostic Imaging (ADI) Service
- These advanced imaging modalities enable more accurate and timely diagnosis of both routine and potentially life-threatening conditions, including tumours.
- This in turn enables rapid, efficient medical and surgical intervention with clear benefits for patients and clients.
- The scan is followed by a detailed imaging report provided by VetCT which we send you electronically within one working day.
- The patient and the client remain under the control of your practice and you determine any further treatment (We invoice you, not the client).
- Scientific evidence to help you explain the prognosis to your client.
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging has a cost but often results in more beneficial and lower cost treatment for the patient from the outset.
Our reporting services are provided by
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Queries or questions
If you have any questions regarding our imaging service, please contact us using our contact form:
Alternatively you can contact us by telephone and email: