Welcome to the Fitzpatrick Referrals research centre. This resource for veterinary professionals and academics brings together all of the research papers and studies carried out by the clinicians who work at Fitzpatrick Referrals.
- Linear-circular external skeletal fixation of intra-condylar humeral fractures with supracondylar comminution in four cats
- The double-arch modified type-1b external skeletal fixator: Technique description and functional outcome for surgical management of canine antebrachial limb deformities
- To report use of, and outcome after, string-of-pearls (SOPTM) plate and multiple cerclage wire fixation for treatment of periprosthetic femoral fractures (PFF) associated with total hip replacement (THR) in dogs.
- Total Hip Replacement with Dorsal Acetabular Rim Augmentation Using the SOPTM Implant and Polymethylmethacrylate Cement in Seven Dogs with Dorsal Acetabular Rim Deficiency
- Combined Intramedullary and External Skeletal Fixation of Metatarsal and Metacarpal Fractures in 12 Dogs and 19 Cats
- Intraosseous Transcutaneous Amputation Prosthesis (ITAP) for Limb Salvage in 4 Dogs
- Headless self-compressing cannulated screw fixation for treatment of radial carpal bone fracture or fissure in dogs
- Comparison of bone mineral density in medial coronoid processes of dogs with and without medial coronoid process fragmentation
- Tibial Plateau Leveling and Medial Opening Crescentic Osteotomy for Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in Dogs with Tibia Vara
- Tibial plateau levelling osteotomy in an alpaca
- 1 of 3