Clinical Resource Co-ordinator – Eashing
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and efficient individual to join the operations team to support the delivery of clinical services across the orthopaedics and neurology practice.
Working as part of the operations team, you will help support the delivery of nursing and VCA rotas ensuring adequate staffing is available to effectively and efficiently process the clinical caseload. In addition to the production of accurate rotas, you will oversee the correct recording of planned and unplanned absences, such as leave or sickness and carry out various duties relating to rota management.
You will be required to communicate with a wide range of staff and possess an aptitude for negotiation and persuasion. Your role will include reviewing and auditing all current rotas and processes around rota coordination and identifying how these can be streamlined and improved.
Together we will demonstrate, safe, efficient decision-making and expert care together with compassionate communication for patients referred to Fitzpatrick Referrals. You will be care driven, exceptionally organised, thorough, have excellent communication skills, and be able to support a 24/7 team environment.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Proactively produce effective rotas to meet the needs of the business and its patients, reflective of staffing numbers and resource availability.
- Planning, forecasting, and organisation of staffing levels with a view to increasing efficiency across the practice.
- Provide good communication to the relevant teams, to keep everyone informed of any changes.
- Deal with staff requests regarding the rota, absences and managing annual leave in a timely manner.
- Work with the operations manager and nursing management to review daily vet, nursing and veterinary care assistant numbers, ensuring locum cover is arranged where required, preventing staff shortages in these teams.
- Assist the operations manager in monitoring and auditing efficiency across the practice, implementing changes when needed, to optimise efficiency.
For further details, please see the full job description
The position is full-time at 40 hours per week.
We offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, enhanced maternity / paternity / adoption leave policies, life assurance and an award-winning employee assistance programme.
For further information or to apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] stating which role you are applying for in the email subject line, by Monday 29th August 2022.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close for applications before the closing date.
Date posted: 1st August 2022