Facilities Coordinator – Eashing
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Facilities Coordinator to join our dynamic, client-focused team.
- Health & safety management; including conducting regular audits, maintaining stringent administration to ensure legal and insurance compliance, assisting in and carrying out safety procedures when needed to ensure the practice complies with H&S regulations.
- Space management and planning; including coordination of staff accommodation and our in-house facilities such as our public viewing gallery, lecture theatre, ancillary meeting rooms and staff facilities.
- Deal with day to day building and equipment operational issues.
- Placement Management; including clinicians, students, contractors and other visitors – assuring appropriate availability of space and resource with infallible communication.
- In partnership with our Buildings Development Manager, oversee all contractors and coordinate building projects on site to ensure they perform to the required standards.
- Self-motivated; confident and energetic; able to work at a fast pace and at times under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Able to effectively deal with stressful situations.
- Problem-solving skills; capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively and timely.
- Flexible, able to adapt to rapidly changing situations.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able and prepared to ask for help when appropriate.
You will require the following skills and experience:
- Strong administration skills
- Appropriate interpersonal skills
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Prior experience in facilities and property management, within a hospitality, healthcare or related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements, critical facilities and maintenance management for specialised services is advantageous.
- A Health and Safety training certificate is desirable.
You will also need to be able to access your own transport due to our countryside location.
It is important to us that you are comfortable in signing up to our values:
- Integrity – We always endeavour to do the right thing.
- Innovation – We challenge ourselves to develop new and better ways to solve problems.
- Care – We care passionately about what we do.
- Education – We are totally committed to sharing knowledge and information.
- Community – We work best when we work as a team.
We look forward to your application. Please email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] by Wednesday 20th December 2017 at 5pm.
Job posted: 6th December 2017