Finance Coordinator – Guildford
Fitzpatrick Referrals is looking for an experienced generalist to support the day to day accounting function of our veterinary referral hospital in Guildford, taking part in all aspects from client finance and purchase ledger through to cash and nominal ledger as required.
You will further support the business by collecting, analysing and investigating financial data and reporting these in a robust and clear manner. Working collaboratively with the team to support the needs of patients, their families and referring veterinarians, always striving to improve the service delivery and patient journey.
Together we will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care together with compassionate communication for patients referred to Fitzpatrick Referrals. You will be care driven, have excellent communication skills, exceptionally organised, thorough and be able to operate in a 24/7 team environment.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support the Finance Manager in the delivery of all aspects of operational finance in accordance with appropriate accounting and reporting standards and compliant with all relevant legislation
- Take part in the processing of client insurance claims, third party payment plans and general credit control when required
- Contribute to revenue protection through ongoing maintenance of the practice management system, ensuring pricing and billing are accurate and complete
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of relevant reporting methods and insights to help inform business decision making
- Share in the provision of first-line support for the practice management system and any associated software and tools (point of contact, user faults and training)
- In addition to your main duties you will be required to carry out such other duties consistent with your position to meet the needs of the Practice and as the Practice may from time to time require
Read the full job description
We offer a competitive salary, workplace pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, and an employee assistance programme.