Front of House Receptionist – Guildford
Fitzpatrick Referrals is looking for an experienced receptionist or candidate with previous customer service experience, to provide excellent service to clients and colleagues at our state-of-the-art veterinary oncology and soft tissue hospital in Guildford.
You will report to the Front of House Supervisor and work collaboratively with various hospital teams to meet the needs of patients and their families, improving the service delivery and patient journey.
Together we will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care together with compassionate communication for patients referred to Fitzpatrick Referrals. You will be care driven, exceptionally organised and thorough, and have experience working in a high-pressure environment. It is essential that you possess a high level of computer literacy, have excellent communication skills and are able to operate in a 24/7 team environment.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Making sure clients are signed in and colleagues are informed that their clients have arrived
- First point of contact for referring vets and clients, handling queries, taking messages and re-routing calls
- Booking client appointments
- Managing high-volume inbox
- Updating client records and patient files
- Cash handling and banking
- Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines
- Adhering to COVID-19 safety company protocols in line with current Government regulations
40 hours per week including weekends, along with a degree of flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
We offer a competitive salary, workplace pension scheme, life assurance, health cash plan, and an employee assistance programme.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] stating the role you are applying for in the email subject line, by Friday 14th May 2021. Interviews will be held the week commencing 17th May 2021.
Early applications are welcome and we reserve the right to close for applications before the closing date.
Date posted: 28th April 2021