Fitzpatrick Referrals has an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician to provide support to colleagues across our group of businesses via telephone, in person and using remote support technology as necessary.
You will have excellent first and second line IT skills and be able to deliver high standards of service along with efficient and timely verbal and written communications. You will also have a high regard to confidentiality and be able to undertake recurring IT&T tasks on a regular basis, reporting outcomes as appropriate to the Senior IT Technician and Finance Manager.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems and office products
- Basic IT administration, including Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Office
- Rebuild a desktop or laptop PC using recovery media and install relevant applications
- Install software & operating system patches
- Accurately and diligently check client backup applications for failures, log and escalate as required
- Identify the basic components of a PC and server and describe their functions
- Setup and troubleshooting of networked devices
- Knowledge of TCP IP & OSI model
- VMware and Exchange knowledge
- Experience of phone systems SIP / ISDN / VOIP
- Understanding of SSL & IPSEC VPNs
- Ability to deploy & manage AV
- Ability to patch network cabling and configure primary VLAN’s on switches
- Assist users with remote access and troubleshooting
- In addition to your main duties you will be required to carry out such other duties and deliver ad hoc projects consistent with your position to meet the needs of the company and as the company may from time to time require
Read full job description
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] stating which role you are applying for, by Monday 27th August 2018.
Early applications are welcome and we reserve the right to close for applications before the closing date.
Date posted: 6th August 2018