Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Fitzpatrick Referrals is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join the HR team. This is a full-time position, however, part-time hours will be considered.
To deliver an accurate and timely payroll and benefits service and be a subject matter expert for our people across the Group. Work within our HR team to drive continuous improvement, check and analyse data, report on and resolve payroll and benefit queries.
You will have excellent communication skills and a high regard for confidentiality. With your previous experience of payroll administration, you will have strong attention to detail particularly when dealing with numerical data and personal information.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Administer all payroll and benefit aspects across the Group, ensuring timely and accurate submission of all monthly payments and deductions (static and variable)
- Process and monitor all variations including starters, leavers, promotion and other payroll amendments, utilising our HR software where appropriate
- Run and check payroll reports and liaise with relevant internal and external personnel for queries and outstanding information
- Be the first point of contact for enquiries from and advice to our people and providers
- Maintain benefit schemes provided by the Company, monitoring and providing feedback to providers as appropriate
- Ensure benefit renewals are competitive, increase satisfaction and utilisation
- Source opportunities to enhance and expand the benefits package in the context of available budget and relevance to our sector
- Ensure adherence to HMRC, auto-enrolment and other statutory requirements, where any related queries are closed as a priority
- Keep up to date with current legislation and share relevant changes with the HR team
- Analyse and report trends from payroll/benefit data, both as part of regular dashboard reporting as well as in response to ad hoc enquiries
- Compile annual salary and benefit benchmark data
- As part of the HR team, provide support to other team members as and when required
- Work collaboratively within the HR team and with other departments across the group
In addition to your main duties you will be required to carry out such other duties and deliver ad hoc projects consistent with your position to meet the needs of the Company and as the Company may from time to time require.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] stating which role you are applying for, by Tuesday 19th June 2018.
Date posted: 6th June 2018