Registered Veterinary Night Nurse – Eashing
Fitzpatrick Referrals is looking for a talented Registered Veterinary Night Nurse to join our fantastic team in Eashing as we prepare for expansion.
We are keen to hear from motivated RVNs seeking a new challenge in referral nursing where you can experience a large and varied caseload. Within our disciplines of orthopaedics and neurology, you will be working alongside world-renowned veterinary surgeons, assisting with ground-breaking treatment and staying at the cutting edge of veterinary nursing techniques.
As an employer, we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for internal CPD at a range of events throughout the year, as well as support for external CPD and career development
- A large, welcoming and friendly team of nurses, vets and auxiliaries who are passionate about providing excellent care
- Ability to expand and learn new skills daily through hands-on nursing care, structured training and support from our motivated team
- Exposure to a range of interesting cases
- Competitive salary, company pension scheme and RCVS registration
The successful candidate will be registered (or able to register) with the RCVS as a veterinary nurse, will be motivated to improve their skills through referral nursing and dedicated to providing high standards of care. Previous experience in referral nursing would be highly beneficial. Alternatively, do apply if you have several years post-qualification, first opinion practice experience as full training will be provided.
For further information or to apply please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected] stating which role you are applying for, by Wednesday 28th February 2018. Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close for applications before the closing date.
Job posted: 30th January 2018