Registered Veterinary Nurse (Nights) – Eashing
Fitzpatrick Referrals is on the look out for an excited, motivated and talented Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our fantastic team in Eashing.
Are you looking for a new challenge in referral nursing, wanting to expand your skills and experience a large and varied case load? Within our disciplines of Orthopaedics and Neurology you will be working alongside world renowned veterinary surgeons, assisting with ground-breaking treatment and staying at the cutting edge of veterinary nursing technique.
As an employer, we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for internal CPD at a range of events throughout the year, as well as support for external CPD and career development
- A large, welcoming and friendly team of nurses, vets and auxiliaries who are passionate about providing excellent care
- Ability to expand and learn new skills daily through hands-on nursing care, structured training and support from our motivated team
- Exposure to a range of interesting cases
- Competitive salary, company pension scheme and RCVS registration
The successful candidate will be registered (or able to register) with the RCVS as a Veterinary Nurse, will be motivated to improve their skills through referral nursing and dedicated to providing high standards of care. Previous experience in referral nursing would be beneficial, but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Date posted: 12th June 2017.