Specialist Surgical Internship – Eashing
Fitzpatrick Referrals is pleased to offer a new internship programme based at our Eashing orthopaedic and neurology centre, commencing in June 2019. Our interns play a key role within the clinical care team. Rotation through each discipline together with a structured programme of teaching will help rapidly develop the candidate’s skill and knowledge base.
- One of the only dedicated specialist surgical internships in Europe
- Rotating programme of orthopaedic surgery, neurosurgery, radiology, anaesthesia and in-patient care
- Didactic seminar programme throughout the year
- Regular journal clubs and board review making excellent preparation for residency applications
- Membership of The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (MRCVS)
- Good written and spoken English
- Focus and determination
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong references
- 2 years postgraduate experience in small animal practice or completion of a rotating internship
- Exceptional new graduates may be considered
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for in the email subject line. Early applications are encouraged.
Date posted: 12th December 2018