Radiograph Reporting Service
A free service to support our local practitioners in managing orthopaedic cases efficiently and providing the highest level of care for your patients.
- Free verbal reporting service
- A specialist’s interpretation of your radiograph with follow-up advice to help you manage the case
Digital radiograph guidelines:
- Digital radiographs can be submitted in JPEG or DICOM format.
- Please ensure the resolution of all submitted JPEG images is as high as possible.
- Reporting will be delayed by the submission of low quality images so please try and send the highest quality JPEG in the first instance.
- We do not offer interpretation of MRI or CT images
Radiographs can be posted to:Radiographic Reporting