Radiograph reporting service
A free service to support our local general practice vets in managing orthopaedic cases efficiently and providing the highest level of care for your patients.
- Free verbal reporting service
- An orthopaedic surgeon’s interpretation of your radiograph with follow-up advice to help you manage the case
Veterinary practices can submit non-digital radiographs by post and digital images can be sent to us by email via [email protected]. Please note this service is only for veterinary practices with no orthopaedic surgeon on-site. Unfortunately, we are unable to comment on any queries relating to surgery previously performed at another practice, or on cases that are currently under the care of another orthopaedic referral surgeon.
Please allow five working days for non-urgent advice. If you believe an urgent opinion is required, please state this clearly in your email and call us on 01483 423761 to ensure it is reviewed urgently. Without an accompanying call, there may be a delay in providing advice.
Digital radiograph guidelines
Please provide the following:
- Brief overview of what you require advice on
- Pet’s name and owner’s surname
- Practice name, vet’s name and contact number
- Radiographs in DICOM or JPEG format (high resolution) – files larger than 12MB can be sent via We Transfer, Dropbox or similar.
Reporting will be delayed by the submission of low-quality images so please try and send the highest quality JPEG in the first instance. We do not offer interpretation of MRI or CT images.
Radiographs can be posted to:Radiographic Reporting