CPD lecture series for veterinary professionals
Partners in care
Our Partners in Care lecture series is offered to veterinary professionals to provide high-quality and relevant CPD with our specialists throughout the year. Covering a range of topics, we design the lectures for vets, vet nurses and rehabilitation professionals based on what they want to learn.
Our lectures are held at our orthopaedic and neurology hospital in Eashing, near Godalming in Surrey, in the comfort of our air-conditioned lecture theatre with tea, coffee and light refreshments provided.
NEW! CPD date for your diary
We’re delighted to welcome you back to our practice for CPD.
Enjoy a series of interactive clinical lectures, coffee, cake and conversation, along with a tour of the practice.
- 9am – 9:30am Registration, coffee and tour
- 9:30am – 10.10am Total hip replacement – which cases are suitable for surgery?
Sarah Girling, BSc BVSc CertSAS DipECVS MRCVS
- 10:15am – 10:55am Spinal disease – when should you refer and all your FAQs
Max Foreman, MA VetMB PGCert(VM&S) DipECVN MRCVS
- 11am – 11:15am Break for coffee and cake
- 11:15am – 11:50am Anaesthesia – top troubleshooting tips
Ilaria Petruccione, DVM MRCVS
- 11:55am – 12:35pm Elbow disease update – what treatment options are available?
Professor Noel Fitzpatrick, MVB DSc(Hon) DUniv CertSAO CertVR DipACVSMR DipECVSMR DSAS(Orth) MRCVS
- 12:35pm – 1pm Questions and optional tour for anyone who missed the morning tour
Tickets £40 per person – 100% of proceeds donated to Macmillan Cancer Support
Hosted by our specialists and clinicians.
Lectures suitable for veterinary surgeons and nurses.
Where? Fitzpatrick Referrals Orthopaedics and Neurology, Halfway Lane, Eashing, Godalming, Surrey GU7 2QQ | 01483 423761
Book your place
Please book early to avoid disappointment. Each person will be required to book their own place. One of our team will be in touch to take the £40pp payment.
If after booking you are now unable to attend, we kindly ask that you email [email protected] to cancel your place as soon as possible.
Join our mailing list for CPD updates