Neurology team presenting posters at 32nd ESVN-ECVN Symposium in Poland
Congratulations to our neurology team who this weekend have six posters being presented at the 32nd ESVN-ECVN Symposium. Our Chief of Neurology, Professor Clare Rusbridge will also be speaking about her research.
This annual event is organised by the European College of Veterinary Neurology (ECVN) and European Society of Veterinary Neurology (ESVN) and is taking place in Wrocław in Poland, on 13th – 14th September 2019.
We’re very proud of the team for their excellent scientific output in producing these posters, alongside their busy clinical caseload at the practice.
- Canine Necrotizing Limbic Encephalitis
C. Rotter, K. Matiasek, A. Fischer, C. Rusbridge
- Demyelinating Sensory Neuropathy and Self-Mutilating Behaviour in a Dog with Spinal Cord Injury
A.Silva-Romera, J.Tabanez, M. Rosati, K. Matiasek, R.Fernandes, C.Rusbridge
- MRI Changes with Cocaine Toxicity in Two Dogs
E. Gilbert, C.Rotter, R. Fernandes, C.Rusbridge
- Multiple Site Intradural Intervertebral Disc Extrusions in a Dog
BRM Salmelin, JH Rose, C. Rusbridge, R. Fernandes
- Clinical Presentation of an Occipitoatlantoaxial Malformation in a Dog Treated with a Custom-Made Implant
C. Rotter, C. Rusbridge, J.Rose, N. Fitzpatrick
- Presumptive Primary Intradural Adenocarcinoma in a Cat
M.Gago, J.Tabanez, R.Fernandes, J.Rose, C.Rusbridge, S.Beck, C.Driver
In conjunction with Helsinki University
- Persistent fontanelles and their clinical significance in Chihuahuas
A-M. Kiviranta, C. Rusbridge, A.K. Lappalainen, J.T. Junnila, O. Vapaavuori, T.S. Jokinen
Saturday 14th September 2019 at 3:20pm | Professor Clare Rusbridge
- Craniofacial Hypoplasia in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels with Chiari-Like Malformation – A Machine Learning Inspired Morphological Study.
S.P. Knowler, E. Dumas, M Spiteri, A.K. Mcfadyen, F. Stringer, K.Wells, C. Rusbridge