Letter to recruitment applicants – GDPR privacy
New data protection privacy notices
Please refer to our data protection privacy notice. Please read the notice carefully and keep it in a safe place as it contains important information about:
- who collects personal information about you;
- which information we collect and how and why we do so;
- how we use the information and who we may share it with;
- where we may hold your personal information;
- how long we keep your information;
- your rights to correct and access your information and to ask for it to be erased;
- details of where you can find further information about some of the matters listed above;
- how to complain if we get things wrong and cannot resolve them for you.
We are sending you this new notice to make sure we comply with new legislation governing data protection, known as the General Data Protection Regulation or ‘GDPR’ and the legislation proposed in the current Data Protection Bill to become the Data Protection Act 2018.
Please therefore do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer via email at [email protected] who will be pleased to help with any queries you might have.