Welcome to the summer 2019 Friends newsletter
Welcome to the summer 2019 edition of Fitzpatrick Referrals Friends magazine.
Our latest issue is packed full of features written by our senior clinicians, case studies, news and upcoming CPD lectures for veterinary professionals.
- Cervical spondylomelopathy: Exploring the diagnosis and complexities of wobbler disease
By Professor Noel Fitzpatrick
- Chiari-like malformation and syringomyelia: Determining imaging protocol for an accurate diagnosis
By Professor Clare Rusbridge, Chief of Neurology
- Cancer Management – is it ever too late?
Plus a case study on Monty the Labrador who lived life to the full despite advanced cancer
By Michael Macfarlane, Senior Clinician in Medical Oncology
- A referring vets guide to hip dysplasia
By Sarah Girling, Senior Surgeon in Orthopaedics
- Know your knees: Understanding concurrent patellar luxation and cranial cruciate ligament disease
By Miguel Solano and Pádraig Egan, Senior Clinicians in Orthopaedics